We are celebrating in many ways, with family and food, cards and music for friends… this year we’ll add the math riddle we found in the Schönbrunn maze… what is your Christmas tradition?
- Start in the center of the bottom row at number 1.
- Numbers tell how many steps you can take left, right, forward, or back.
Can you find the path to the center?
- As above + an additional equation to solve.
- + or – the number you are on.
- When you reach the center the answer should be zero!
Happy Holidays and a Peaceful New Year!
Art and Christmas Market & New Year’s Market in front of Schönbrunn Palace 2018
Catalonia’s beloved scatological Christmas custom
Christmas traditions around the world: How other countries celebrate Christmas
THE HISTORY OF CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAY TRADITIONS CELEBRATED AROUND THE WORLD
Silent Night: Austria’s Melodic Message of Peace
The First Silent Night
Traditional Romanian Christmas Food You Should Try
Yule love these … great European Christmas traditions